›› New forum reply

All posts must be related to unit conversions. Your IP address is logged, but it will not be displayed to anyone on the forum. To prevent spam, no HTML or links are allowed. You cannot edit your message once it's posted, so if you need to make corrections, simply post a new message. If you have problems with the forum, you can contact us directly.

You are replying to this post:

Sure - just figure out how high the water can be and integrate. If you don't want to integrate (although I assume that's the point of the question) you can just subtract the volume of the upside down bowl on top, if it's over half full.

Type These Characters To Verify: